Church and his teammates were arrested failing

Всякакви теми по здравни въпроси и спорт. Tози форум е за обмяна на личен опит, а не за назначаване на лечения. Препоръчва се дадените в него съвети да се съгласуват със специалист.

Модератори: ALEKS, deia80, mam4eto

Church and his teammates were arrested failing

Мнениеот zhangzk на 15 Апр 2019 10:11

Jacksonville Jaguars strong safety Barry Church said his arrest Chuck Bednarik Jerseys 2019 , along with that of three teammates, at a London nightclub early Saturday morning was the result of a mistake. but were later released with no further action taken by police. The Jaguars and the Metropolitan Police have declined to disclose the names of the players involved, but multiple outlets reported Sunday that Church, fellow safeties Ronnie Harrison and Jarrod Wilson, and cornerback D.J. Hayden were the players arrested."There was definitely a misunderstanding, but as far as my actions are concerned, I take full responsibility," Church said after the Jaguars lost to the Philadelphia Eagles 24-18 at Wembley Stadium. "I don't want to be a distraction or anything like that to my team and my teammates, but we handled it as a private matter within the team. and we'll just go from there."Church, the only one of the four players who in the locker room after the game when reporters were permitted to enter, declined to say how long he and his teammates were detained or whether any punches were thrown at the nightclub located near Piccadilly Circus.The Metropolitan Police said in a statement that the four men were arrested on suspicion of fraud by false representation, but did not clarify the details. The Jaguars said in a statement that the players were detained because they did not pay their bill, but would not comment further."I don't want to get into any details about that, but we were just hanging out as a team," said Church, in his ninth season. "That's it."Church started against the Eagles and Harrison and Wilson also played. Hayden missed his fifth consecutive game with a toe injury."It's just disappointing how it went down," Church said. "I didn't want to be a distraction or anything like that, but hey, it happened. I took full responsibility for it with my teammates, and we just weren't able to pull a victory out today. It just kind of adds to it. That's what happened."Coach Doug Marrone said he spoke to each of the players.Marrone added he did not get the feeling they have given up on the season. The Jaguars reached the AFC championship game in January, losing to the New England Patriots, but fell to 3-5 following this defeat."Whatever happens, whatever goes on, I'm responsible for," Marrone said. "Like the statement said, I'm not going to go into specific details. We're still gathering information from it. You know the lines that they say. You guys have seen the statement. Obviously, before we start going on the field to perform better, we've got to take a good look at what we're doing all the other times — when we're in the building, out of the building and all those things."The Jaguars were already shorthanded in the secondary, with starting cornerback A.J. Bouye and backup Tyler Patmon failing to make the trip because of calf and neck injuries, respectively.Quenton Meeks, an undrafted rookie out of Stanford Black Seth Joyner Jerseys , started for Bouye before injuring a knee in the fourth quarter, and was then replaced by Tre Herndon, an undrafted rookie from Vanderbilt.Meeks got his hands on three of Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz's passes in the first half, but he failed to stop tight end Dallas Goedert from reaching the end zone on a 32-yard first-half reception."I'm proud of them stepping in there with some confidence," said cornerback Jalen Ramsey, who had an interception. "We're going to see the film and correct what we've got to correct, but as far as them going out there and playing with confidence and filling in for some guys that are down, I'm proud of them for that." PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Facing a must win with their Super Bowl MVP backup quarterback leading the way, the Philadelphia Eagles responded like champions.Don't write them off just yet."We're still playing for something," coach Doug Pederson said Monday, less than 24 hours after Nick Foles led the Eagles to a 30-23 victory over the Los Angeles Rams. "Our backs are against the wall. We know the nature of where we are, what needs to be done, and I think you saw a little bit of that last night. Just how well this team kind of came together in all three phases to get this win against a great football team." The Eagles (7-7) still need help to get in the playoffs. They can only win the NFC East if they beat Houston (10-4) at home and Washington (7-7) on the road and Dallas (8-6) goes 0-2 or 0-1-1 vs. Tampa Bay (5-9) and at the Giants (5-9).A wild-card berth is more likely if Philadelphia wins out, though Minnesota (7-6-1) or Carolina (6-7) has to lose or tie once more or Seattle (8-6) has to go 0-2 or 0-1-1."We want to continue to play," safety Malcolm Jenkins said. "If we want our dreams to continue we've got to go take it. … We've got the mentality that we have to go steal whatever it is that we want if we want to continue. It's not going to be easy; nobody asked it to be. We're fine with doing something special and extraordinary. Let's just take it one week at a time, keep competing and keep having fun."Filling in for injured starter Carson Wentz, Foles was excellent against the Rams (11-3). He completed 24 of 31 passes for 270 yards. Foles threw an interception but led the offense to its second-highest scoring output this season in his first start since Week 2.The veteran played with the same poise and confidence he displayed during the 2017 postseason when he stepped in for Wentz and led Philadelphia to its first NFL title since 1960."He's like a point guard in basketball, and he just wants to distribute the ball, doesn't matter where. He just wants to distribute the ball," Pederson said. "I think that's what you see characteristic of great quarterbacks in this league is how well they can do that. They don't get too high. They don't get too low. They kind of stay right in the middle. If something negative happens in the game, they brush it off and want to come back to it again. They will make it right the next time. Our quarterbacks have that type of demeanor and that is one of Nick's strengths, obviously, and it showed."Pederson said Foles will start this week against the Texans but Wentz will remain on the active roster despite a stress fracture in his back."We continue to gather information like we do on all our athletes and all our players," Pederson said. "The information is favorable and it's something that was positive for him, positive for us. But at the same time, we have to make sure that he's 100 percent or better before we put him back out there. But right now, he'll be listed as week to week and we will go from there."Pederson and offensive coordinator Mike Groh simplified the game plan before playing the Rams, an idea that originated after a 29-23 overtime loss at Dallas and before it was known Wentz wasn't going to start.The Eagles were balanced on offense, running the ball on 30 of 61 offensive plays. They're 7-0 this season when they have at least 25 running plays and 0-7 when they don't.Foles connected with Alshon Jeffery eight times for 160 yards, including several passes downfield. That had been missing from Philadelphia's offense much of the season."Nick just did a (heck) of a job of just finding me, just throwing the ball and letting me go out and just make the plays," Jeffery said.Notes: LB Jordan Hicks (calf) and DT Tim Jernigan (back) could return to practice this week. LG Isaac Seumalo (pectoral) and CB Sidney Jones (hamstring) are likely to miss another game.
zhangzk
Редовен
 ---

Назад към Здраве и Спорт