In my schooling career, my favorite teacher

Форум за бъдещите мами

Модератори: ALEKS, Ianitza

In my schooling career, my favorite teacher

Мнениеот ylq на 12 Юли 2018 09:56

In my schooling career, my favorite teacher and the teacher I most want to thank is Teacher Song. Her dress is very simple and generous, medium-sized, often wearing a pair of glasses, and the eyes are also transmitted with wisdom. It looks very amiable and approachable.onsible for her work.member that once the classwork of the whole class was done poorly, after Song found it, he decided to leave our class in the afternoon and re-do homework. "������!" "������!" The school bell rang. At this time, Song went to the classroom with a large stack of books. When Song teacher came, the original noisy classroom immediately became silent, and the sound of the needle falling on the ground could be heard. Teacher Song walked onto the podium and said: "Hurry up and send the book down, correct the homework, and pass the customs before going home." After that, the students carefully and quietly revised their homework Marlboro Red 100S. At this time, suddenly I encountered a problem, I don't know how to do it. I looked at the teacher on the podium. I was afraid that I would be criticized by the teacher. I didn't dare to ask. I was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. At this time, the teacher saw me and asked: "Qing Qing, what happened? Have a problem?" I nodded and said, "Well!" The teacher smiled at me and quickly walked over to me and bent down Marlboro Cigarettes Price. Said to me: "Is this the question?" I said: "Yes." Teacher Song pointed his homework with his fingers Marlboro Gold Pack, and said with amiableness: "First of all, you should read the meaning of the question well, then, take a look at this. What is the main article of the article, what is the point, what kind of thoughts and feelings the author has expressed... Do you understand?" I listened carefully and listened to the question while thinking about it. At the same time, I recorded the key points of the teacher. Come down. With the help of the teacher, I finished the homework and handed it over to the teacher. Time flies so fast, it��s already around 5:00 pm, and the students have already finished their homework and have gone on the road Carton Of Newports. When all the students left the school, Teacher Song left the school last.s the good teacher who is responsible and responsible for our class. Here, I want to say aloud to Teacher Song: "Thank you!" Teacher Song, you not only taught me knowledge Cigarettes Cheaper, but also let me know, no matter what. Everything must be serious
ylq
 ---

Назад към Ще раждам през месец...