I took advantage of this winter vacation to r

Форум за бъдещите мами

Модератори: ALEKS, Ianitza

I took advantage of this winter vacation to r

Мнениеот ylq на 12 Юли 2018 09:55

I took advantage of this winter vacation to read a novel whose name is Robinson Crusoe.binson was an Englishman who had sailed three times in the sea Cigarettes Cheaper. The first time he encountered a storm and sank, he was forced to go to shore, walked to Yamus and went to London. The second time he boarded a ship to the African coast. This time, he went very smoothly. He did not encounter the wind and waves and did not encounter pirates. He returned to the country smoothly. But he was not so lucky on his third voyage. He met a Turkish pirate and was taken to Sally to be a slave to the pirate captain. Later he escaped and returned to Brazil on a sea boat. But he was still uncomfortable with a comfortable life and started the fourth voyage. Perhaps God wants to punish him for not remembering the lesson, let him encounter a big storm and turn over the boat, no one except Robinson on the boat. He drifted to a desert island. He later lived on this island for 28 years. Later, he met a group of savages who ate people. Robinson saved a prisoner who was about to be eaten and named him "Friday" and became Robinson's right-hand man Newport Cigarettes Coupons. Finally Robinson helped a captain to subdue the rebel sailor. Robinson returned to the UK with the captain.at did Robinson survive? The answer is simple. It depends on one of his heart that insists on living, and second is courage, struggle and hard work. He is unwilling to be mediocre Newport Cigarettes Website, his personality is stubborn, and he has the spirit of perseverance, self-confidence and self-improvement. He was calm and calm. He was desperate at first, thinking that he would die on the island, but he began to be optimistic and let him survive.like Robinson because I like his perseverance. The same is true in life. Once, I participated in the mathematics competition and met a very complicated application question Newport Cigarettes Price, "I don't know if the Buddha Buddha knows, ask God God to shake his head." I can't solve it anyway, simply don't do it, continue to do the other questions below. . When I was able to issue the test paper later, I found that the score of this question was very high, reaching a full 19 points! What makes me crazy is that this problem is actually solved by the idea of ??the time, and it can be solved completely! But I am halfway. It can be seen that perseverance is also very important in life. If I did it at the time, I might be able to get a first prize back Marlboro Red. I admire Robinson��s persevering heart.t us have such a beautiful heart as Robinson to create a better life!
ylq
 ---

Назад към Ще раждам през месец...